I cannot get Awesomenauts to fit on screen.

For some reason, people like to play word games.
kevinmanuel

I cannot get Awesomenauts to fit on screen.

Postby kevinmanuel » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:19 am

Hi,

I've been trying for hours now to get the game to fit on my screen. My monitor is a 1680 x 1050 display running through a HMDI cable. No matter what resolution settings I set the game at there is a border of the screen missing around the edges. This may be the whole way round but the only places I notice it are the bottom due to the map and the skill bar being partially trimmed. I also noticed the splash screen (particularly the "coming soon" one) dont fit the screen, I barely get the top of the word soon. If I set my game down to a lower resolution all that happens is I get black borders around the "window" and the image is still truncated around the edges.
I've tried fiddling with desktop resolutions, this seems to have no effect. I've also gone through all of Nvidia's scaling settings including turning scaling off and this still does not make the image appear fully.
The only time I have managed to get the image fully is at low resolutions in windowed mode. This is not what I want to be doing as the start menu get in the way (even whilst hidden) and because I'd rather play this game at a HD resolution.
System specs: i5 3570k, gtx 670, 8gb ram

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/view ... =13&t=3079
Animated video production agency

Thank you.

Return to “Word Games”