Grinding in Zone 100

General News
Blood Claw

Grinding in Zone 100

Postby Blood Claw » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Due to glitches introduced during the last update of Stellar Conflicts, Zone 100 was rendered no longer free of hostile AI. However, the invincibility glitch and Zone 100 being locked to prevent team changing makes any attempts to play in Zone 100 unbalanced as one player will be completely unaffected by PvP attacks but still able to hurt others.

As such, this is a reminder that Zone 100 is for new player tutorial use only. Players are prohibited from grinding in Zone 100. No other zones are affected by this. Players who grind in Zone 100 will be reminded of this and asked to change zones or simply kicked if they are AFK.

- Blood Claw, Lizard of War
the_ace

Re: Grinding in Zone 100

Postby the_ace » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:47 pm

i can go there and check periodically but i won't be able to kick anyone for i am not a mod
Tyrant of Stellar Conflicts.
If you need help that I can provide then I will do so
If you need help and dont't ask me then I cannot help you
Also don't come to me complaining about other players
For I can do nothing but kill them when they are online
Orbitguy

Postby Orbitguy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:23 am

I can come by and help enforce if needed, sorry I've been away guys. Anyone who knows me and SC knows my absence is quite an exception lol.
nitrospot

Postby nitrospot » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:37 am

Blood Claw wrote:Due to glitches introduced during the last update of Stellar Conflicts, Zone 100 was rendered no longer free of hostile AI. However, the invincibility glitch and Zone 100 being locked to prevent team changing makes any attempts to play in Zone 100 unbalanced as one player will be completely unaffected by PvP attacks but still able to hurt others.

As such, this is a reminder that Zone 100 is for new player tutorial use only. Players are prohibited from grinding in Zone 100. No other zones are affected by this. Players who grind in Zone 100 will be reminded of this and asked to change zones or simply kicked if they are AFK.

- Blood Claw, Lizard of War

U Grinding In Zone 100? Can Be Shut Down :shock:
I Am A Nitrospot

Ship:Feril Assaulter

Team:Nitroassault
Let Burn The Assault!

Feril Now Strike Back! :D
J000

Postby J000 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Those in zone 100 who need help are welcome to stay, but those who wish to exploit a glitch/bug/loop hole will be dealt with accordingly via; Kick, or Ban... Further more, Any glitch or bug anyone acquires or figures out, Please take a screen shot and report it in the report section with details. If the glitch is a one time thing, let staff know. but if you can reproduce the glitch, take a screen shot and post details on how it works so it can be fixed. but for those who wish to exploit these glitches, good job, you just found a way to suck even worse then you had before 8-) kudos...

Return to “News”