Blue Jays, Cabrera enjoyed a solid 2014 campaig

General News
miaowang123

Blue Jays, Cabrera enjoyed a solid 2014 campaig

Postby miaowang123 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Melky Cabrera appears to be headed to Chicago. Chicago radio reporter Bruce Levine of WSCR AM 670 reported that Cabrera had reached a deal with the White Sox early Sunday morning. Jon Heyman of CBS Sports reported the two sides reached a three-year deal worth $42 million. While neither Cabreras representatives nor the White Sox immediately confirmed the deal, Cabrera himself may have provided legitimacy to the report. White Sox centre fielder Adam Eaton took to Twitter to celebrate the news, writing: The Melk Man!!! Welcome fella!! @TheMelkman53 #NewTeammates #SouthSide. The 30-year-old Cabrera re-tweeted Eatons message shortly thereafter. Coming off a two-year, $16 million deal with the Toronto Blue Jays, Cabrera enjoyed a solid 2014 campaign, hitting .301 with 16 home runs and 71 runs batted-in. The Blue Jays signed Cabrera on a relatively discounted deal after he had his 2012 campaign cut short due to a 50-game performance-enhancing drugs suspension. Cabrera was an All-Star in 2012, hitting .346 over 113 games with the San Francisco Giants. He has appeared in 1211 career games over 10 MLB seasons with the Giants, Blue Jays, New York Yankees, Atlanta Braves and Kansas City Royals. Rick Leonard Saints Jersey . Halladays resume as a Blue Jay is among the elite in the franchises 36-year history. Over 12 seasons in Toronto, he was named an All-Star six times. He had arguably the finest campaign of his career in 2003 when he posted a 22-7 record, a 3. DeMario Davis Saints Jersey . The redshirt freshman finished the regular season with nearly 3,500 passing yards, and 35 touchdowns with another three on the ground while leading the Seminoles to the top of the BCS Rankings. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Demario-Davis-Saints-Jersey/ .com) - The Buffalo Bills will return to the friendly confines of Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday when they welcome the upstart Cleveland Browns to town. Saints Jerseys .S. international midfielder Michael Bradley is complete. Kurt Coleman Saints Jersey . MacLean clocked 8:24.91 seconds, eclipsing the previous mark of 8:27.59 set by Brittany Reimer of Victoria at the 2005 FINA World Championships in Montreal. MacLean and Tabitha Baumann of Ottawa -- second in 8:32.37 -- both went under the qualifying standard to be nominated to the Commonwealth Games and Pan Pacific teams.TAMPA, Fla. - Backup quarterback Matt Moore provided most of the scoring offence for the Miami Dolphins on Saturday night. Moore led two straight touchdown drives in Miamis 20-14 preseason victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Saturday night. "We got into a little bit of a rhythm. Guys were in the right spots, making big plays," said Moore, who completed 13 of 19 passes for 158 yards and a touchdown. "I was just trying to execute plays and maybe questions were answered, I dont know. I was just being me." The Dolphins took advantage of a mistake by Bucs rookie Mike Evans that turned the game around in the second quarter. Evans, the Bucs first-round pick from Texas A&M, caught a short pass from Mike Glennon and after breaking a tackle, sprinted down the sideline toward a 42-yard touchdown which could have given the Bucs a 14-3 lead. After a review of the original touchdown call, however, it was ruled that Miami cornerback Brent Grimes had punched the ball out of Evans hands just before Evans crossed the goal line. The fumble went through the end zone, giving the Dolphins (1-1) the ball. "If its a game that matters, then (Evans) scores because hes learned from it," Bucs quarterback Josh McCown said. "But yeah, he was pretty ticked off at himself." Bucs coach Lovie Smith was also inclined to give the rookie some slack. "I know Mike fumbled the ball, but it was a great play to get it down to there," Smith said. "Hell learn from his mistakes. My rookies are doing too many great things for me to harp on that." Moore, competing with newcomer Brady Quinn for the No. 2 quarterback spot, drove the Dolphins 71 yards to a touchdown in the final 1:41 of the first half. He completed 6 of 8 passes, including a 9-yard touchdown pass to Rishard Matthews thatt gave Miami a 10-7 lead over the Bucs (0-2) with 8 seconds left in the half.dddddddddddd Moore completed 21-yard passes to Kevin Cone and Armon Binns on Miamis first possession of the second half, part of a nine-play, 71-yard touchdown drive. "(Moore) played well. I thought he threw the ball well," Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said. "Well watch the tape. I thought he had a good game." Rookie running back Damien Williams ran 1 yard for the touchdown that gave Miami a 17-7 lead with 8:58 left in the third quarter. John Potter added a 51-yard field goal that made it 20-7 with 4:30 left in the third. Dolphins starter Ryan Tannehill completed 9 of 14 passes for 110 yards, including a 16-yard completion to Matthews that set up the games first score. Potters 48-yard field goal put the Dolphins up 3-0 with 4:47 left in the first quarter. Tannehill fumbled on the first play of the second quarter while being sacked by Gerald McCoy. Michael Johnson recovered, setting up the Bucs at the Miami 25-yard line. Four plays later, McCown threw a 7-yard touchdown pass to Vincent Jackson to give the Bucs a 7-3 lead. The Bucs other touchdown came with 14 seconds left on Mike Kafkas 13-yard pass to Lavelle Hawkins. McCown completed 5 of 7 for 46 yards in three series. Quinn, who signed with the Dolphins on Tuesday, played the final quarter and part of the third, completing all four of his passes for 22 yards. "We felt very good about what he knew going into the game," Philbin said. "The type of game we were in, up by 13 points, it just didnt make a lot of sense to start chucking it a whole lot." NOTES: The Dolphins will play the Dallas Cowboys next Saturday night in their preseason home opener. The Bucs will travel to Buffalo to play the Bills next Saturday. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “News”