arning the win in Game 5 against the

General News
miaowang123

arning the win in Game 5 against the

Postby miaowang123 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:42 pm

Boston, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - Boston Red Sox manager John Farrell made it official on Monday and said Jon Lester will start the opener of the World Series against the St. Louis Cardinals. Lester is 2-1 with a 2.33 ERA in three starts this postseason. He won the opener of the Division Series against Tampa Bay, then took the loss in Game 1 of the ALCS against Detroit before earning the win in Game 5 against the Tigers. As far as other roster changes for the World Series, which starts Wednesday at Fenway Park, Farrell wasnt ready to comment. "Jon Lester will go Game 1," said Farrell. "Other than that were still familiarizing ourselves with the St. Louis Cardinals and well make a decision (on roster changes) soon." The Red Sox beat the Cardinals in the 2004 World Series after previously losing to St. Louis in the Fall Classic in 1946 and 1967. Gary Payton Jersey . Weise left the arena with a splint on his wrist and underwent tests to determine whether the tendon is torn. Winger Travis Moen will also miss some time after suffering a concussion in Mondays contest. Kyle Singler Jersey . Left back Armero opened the scoring in the fifth minute when his deflected shot rolled past Greece goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis. Striker Teofilo Gutierrez poked in Colombias second goal from a deflected corner in the 58th and James Rodriguez capped it off with a low shot in stoppage time after a slick backheel flick from Juan Cuadrado. http://www.cheapthundersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-detlef-schrempf-jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, it doesnt appear the offer was warmly received by the team. Blue Jackets director of hockey operations John Davidson and general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said on Wednesday the team has made offers of $6 million for two years, $32 million for six and $46 million over eight years but each one was refused by the restricted free agent centre and agent Kurt Overhardt. Cheap Thunder Jerseys China . Her return engagement begins tonight as TSN presents Day 1 coverage of the 2015 event from Melbourne. Watch Eugenie Bouchards opening round match at the Australian Open live tonight on TSN5 at 3am et/Midnight pt. Cheap Thunder Jerseys . Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building.HALIFAX -- Mexicos Jose de Jesus Rodriguez had a hole-in-one and another eagle Thursday in the Web.com Tours Nova Scotia Open en route to an 8-under 63 and a two-stroke lead. Rodriguez holed a 9-iron from 166 yards on No. 5, and made a 30-yard chip for eagle on the par-5 17th. "I hit it very good and I had a lot of opportunities," Rodriguez said. "In the last tournament I hit it very goood, but I didnt make the putts.dddddddddddd Today, I made the putts." David Skinns, James Sacheck and Aaron Goldberg shot 65, and Canadian Adam Hadwin, the Chile Classic winner in March, was another stroke back along with Henrik Norlander. Hadwin had a bogey-free round. "I didnt struggle all day," he said. "I burned a few edges and had tap-ins for pars." Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “News”