at the UCI has been involved in wrongdoing in the past -- allegati

Recruit and communicate openly with other squads here.
miaowang123

at the UCI has been involved in wrongdoing in the past -- allegati

Postby miaowang123 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:55 pm

For the second night in a row, the Winnipeg Goldeyes were able to take an early lead against the Amarillo Sox and never look back. On Saturday night, Winnipegs strong offense was again accompanied by some fantastic pitching which gave the Fish a commanding victory. The Goldeyes (2-1) beat the Sox (2-1) 12-2. With the win, the Fish take a 2-1 advantage in the two teams four-game season-opening series at Amarillo National Bank Sox Stadium. In the first, with the two lead-off Winnipeg batters having already been retired, Ray Sadler got on base with a single. Reggie Abercrombie then stepped to the plate and hit a two-run home run to open the scoring. Matt Jackson then provided the Goldeyes with some fantastic pitching. Jackson allowed only four hits in his six and one-third innings of work. He struck out five, and only gave up one walk. "It was a repeat of last night with Jarvis," Goldeyes Pitching Coach Jamie Vermilyea said of Jackson on the Jewel 101 Post-Game Show, "throwing strikes and dictating each at bat." The Goldeyes offense went back to work in the top of the third. They got three runs in the frame, one on a RBI from Jake Blackwood, one on a RBI from Sadler, and one on a Sox fielding error. Winnipegs bats were quiet in the fourth through seventh innings, but their offense picked it back up in the eighth. Ryan Pineda led off the top of the inning with a solo home run. Luis Alen then hit a single, and would eventually come around to score on an error. Sadler and Abercrombie would get on base, and then Josh Mazzola stepped up and hit a three-run home run. The Fish didnt stop there. In the top of the ninth, the Goldeyes loaded the bases, and Sadler hit a two RBI single that scored Kuhn and Jordan Guida — who was pinch-hitting for Alen. Sadler would end the night going an impressive four for six at the plate, with three runs, and three RBI. "When youve got your three-hole hitter locked in, good things are going to happen," said Vermilyea. The Goldeyes bullpen pitched extremely well, and was able to keep the shutout intact until the bottom of the ninth, when the Sox were able to score their two runs. One of which came on the first professional hit for Sox player Josh Miller. The 12 runs that the Goldeyes scored are the most theyve put on the scoreboard so far this season. The Goldeyes will play one more game against the Sox tomorrow at 6 p.m. with the expected pitching match-up to be Winnipegs Nick Hernandez against Amarillos Michael Nannini. The Goldeyes then head to Laredo to take on the Laredo Lemurs in a three-series that starts Monday. Benjamin Mendy Jersey . His stated reason for abruptly resigning as head coach of Canadas Olympic womens hockey team was he felt there were doubts about his ability to coach the team to Olympic gold in February. Antoine Griezmann France Jersey . The England international raised his middle finger toward Manchester City supporters during Saturdays game at Etihad Stadium, which Arsenal lost 6-3. The incident was not seen by match officials at the time but the FA charged Wilshere retrospectively after a study of video footage. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/customized/ . -- Wichita State is all alone in the record book. Paul Pogba France Jersey . UCI President Brian Cookson said Wednesday the commission will investigate allegations "that the UCI has been involved in wrongdoing in the past -- allegations which have done so much to hurt the credibility of the UCI and our sport. Olivier Giroud Jersey .Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have been neck and neck all season, with 17 points separating the rivals and double points on offer for the race.Tensions between them have spilled over during the campaign and the pairs fragile relationship was evident during Thursdays pre-race news conference, when Rosberg goaded Hamilton by advising him to race cleanly.MESA, Ariz. -- Jeff Samardzija isnt sure where hell be by the end of the season. Hes a good candidate to be traded by the Chicago Cubs given his one-year contract and hes determined to pitch well whether he stays put or gets dealt. "I know if I do my part and do what I expect of myself and what the team expects of me, then everything else is clear about what the future holds," Samardzija said. "All I can do is increase my value as much as possible, and I think in the end, its going to help the organization no matter what. Either it helps the organization by keeping me here and proving that Im that guy, or I increase my value and help them get prospects in return." For now a cloud hovers over him. As pitchers and catchers worked out for the first time on Friday, Samardzija stared at an uncertain future. Failed attempts at a long-term contract led to trade talks and, ultimately, a one-year agreement worth $5,345,000 to avoid arbitration on Saturday -- two days before his scheduled hearing. Samardzija wouldnt reveal how wide the gap is for a longer contract. "If there wasnt a gap we would have already signed," he said. "But both sides are justified. Its not like anyones asking for some outlanddish concept.ddddddddddddI understand where theyre coming from. They understand where Im coming from. Thats really all there is to say." Are they still discussing a multi-year deal? "Were not really going to talk about that," he said. "Were about this season. Were looking to get ready to compete and win some ballgames. We dont want any distractions whether its with that or the trade talks or this or that. To me, its a no-comment. Im out there getting ready to do my thing and, like I said before, put no doubt in anybodys minds about who I am or what I can be for this team or this organization." The 29-year-old Samardzija is coming off an unremarkable season that saw him go 8-13 with a 4.34 ERA, but he was one of only 10 pitchers with at least 200 innings and 200 strikeouts. Hes also not eligible for free agency until 2015, an added plus for potential suitors. And with the Cubs in a rebuilding mode, his days in Chicago could be winding down. "You address it because its going to be talked about," new manager Rick Renteria said. "What were going to try to do is make him understand that the only thing that is significantly important to him is what he does between the lines." Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Squad Lounge”