Start talking.

General Discussion Related to Stellar Conflicts
Direwolf

Re: Start talking.

Postby Direwolf » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:11 pm

The fact that at least 2 of us still post on the forums shows that this game isn't completely dead, and your not beaten until your dead. This game could still come back if it found the right audience.
Be careful what you say, I will interpret your words however I desire.
sivice

Postby sivice » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Then we wait until then.
ShadowSivice
Forge myself in silence, for I am a fool.
Fate the of folly I hope to fail.
I must remember to succeed.
Direwolf

Postby Direwolf » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:06 pm

Waiting is a good way to let things die, trust me on this. We need to do something other than hope something happens. I have tried posting on reddit but it never helped, people have no incentive to play because there are so few other people that they are almost always on their own. What is needed is a influx of a reasonable amount of players so that there is always someone to play alongside rather than just an empty server. Support for browsers other than chrome would probably help too.
CoolGamerX

Postby CoolGamerX » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Hey there guys, long time no see. Just posting to keep this thread alive... I don't really check this site anymore because there isn't much happening here, but it's still on my favorites list.

So I would post a cool screenshot or something, but I used up my entire collection in another post on here somewhere. So instead, I'll post a link to one of the only SC videos left on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XaSMr2hOqk

There are a couple of interesting things about this video, the video poster is Ares, a former Super Mod. The YouTube account is called mediaNexus, and that immediately brought back memories of when Ares' boyfriend had an account called Nexus, and tried to both buy the game from Kyled as well as work on it with him. Kyle briefly agreed, giving Nexus a staff position, but they never did much of anything and it sparked a huge forum thread with a lot of controversial discussion that eventually ended(I think) with Ares and her boyfriend quitting the game.(I think, it's been a long time) Yeah though the forum topic was long and people were blasting insults at each other left and right, but the drama was very entertaining.
Lots of names I recognize in that video.... Kylz, Milk Man, Fantasyking(from the Vb forums 07), Demon(Edin101, got permabanned but was a good friend of mine before that), SpacePirate(that's actually me... shhhh :D ), SuperJoe...

Yeah, definitely miss those days... We should throw out some more names for the nostalgia?
SportzKing
Spyke
Kingrat
Style
J000
Cloak
Juggernaut
Linkinpark9
TinTin
Robzy
Gaiken
Bongo
LFC Rulez
ImNotGood
Halex
Hyper
Luke2000
Raygoe
SuperNewbie (had some inappropriate relationship with Kyled and then banned a lot of people lmao?)
Genius (My Staff Mentor, no idea why I remember that)
Awolf
baconboi... yeah.
Crimecities
Niah1 (beast in a deso)
Vladiiiiii
Xfalcon

WILLYO wrote:i was baned for 30 years from bongo i dont like him having the same powers as u but piz respond to me i am srry that i was messing around with him can u piz unbanned me i need to play this game i am so bored without thisgame

^ I think that guy was the leader of my squad a long time ago... I never knew what happened to him... until now.

CoolGamerX/OrbitGuySQ/SpacePirate - Ex Admin
Domingo

Postby Domingo » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:56 pm

:) That's a good list. I still talk to Giaken and Awolf a lot actually.
Domingo Diego
RaygoeFlash
Direwolf

Postby Direwolf » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:18 am

Tell them to come baaaaack
Domingo

Postby Domingo » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Harold probably won't because he's busy with life and work and Awolf sometimes logs into the game but not the forum.
Domingo Diego
RaygoeFlash
sivice

Postby sivice » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:44 pm

The site was done for a while, what happened?
ShadowSivice
Forge myself in silence, for I am a fool.
Fate the of folly I hope to fail.
I must remember to succeed.

Return to “General Discussion”