General Discussion Related to Stellar Conflicts
Kingrat

Postby Kingrat » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Hey,

Not sure if anyone will remember me; I somewhat doubt it.

I came back on today after having the realisation that it was ten years ago that I first logged into this game. I'm not one for rose-tinted visions of the past. It had its ups and downs, and I ploughed a huge amount of time into this game as a young teenager. I don't regret any of it, which (at the time) I thought I probably later would!

I can see there are a couple of heroes still keeping the forum aliveish. I'm sorry to say that I don't recognise your usernames, but you very much have my respect for putting in the effort.

The game brought me a lot of happy times. I can't really play it anymore (bit of a dodgy hand now) but the interface gives me real nostalgia. Rightly or wrongly.

Take care, all :)
jollywierdo

Re: 2004

Postby jollywierdo » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:35 pm

It's hard to keep it alive when we have nothing to talk about. I guess that will change once the game starts working for me again.
Kingrat

Postby Kingrat » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:45 am

Let's hope so! I tried to get online last night but to no avail :(
CoolGamerX

Postby CoolGamerX » Sun May 04, 2014 10:35 am

I still check the website every month or so, couldn't remember the password to my orbitguy account so just posting from this one. Haven't really played in a few years now. I did check out the 3D version of the game and it's kinda fun. Doesn't really have the depth factor yet.

This community always seems to hold on right when we think it has seen its final moments. :D I still run into people from this community occasionally on the internet, usually old websites and links in my bookmarks but good memories still.

XChaud tries to message me on Facebook about chemistry problems lol.
shogun

Postby shogun » Sun May 11, 2014 4:28 am

Good to see you're still a live and kicking man :) I hope all is well! It's been a longgggggg time!
Neok

Postby Neok » Sun May 18, 2014 1:07 am

I totally remember you Kingrat! and you too Shogun. Anyone know if Kyled is actively working on this game anymore?
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:51 pm

neok and kingrat i remember you very well, and starcrafter too. this game sed to rock my socks. so simple yet so addictive and it attracted the best people on the web. seriously i miss this game and the good times, it makes me sad seeing it at it current state... i used to be a mod and a top player under the guidance of the legendary JCO. :)
we have a FB group callled stellar conflicts oldbies, would love getting kyled over there and seeing how he looks like after like more than 10 years being in this community!

Return to “General Discussion”